This time of year I always can’t wait for the weather to warm up and the sun to come back out. I think it’s a little stupid to call it “Spring Semester” when it’s winter until halfway through. But this semester I have a lot to look forward to!
- I’m taking some cool classes. I’ll be teaching at an elementary school with some of my peers, learning to play brass instruments, and hopefully studying conducting with one of my musical idols. I get to learn a little guitar, and
I might take a class on national securitylearn about teaching general music. Also, I’ll be back in a choir for the first time in about 8 years!
- I’m giving my first recital. Hopefully I’m ready!
- I have a gym buddy. I’ve been doing great about exercising this year so far, so hopefully I keep that up.
- I’m back in my apartment!
- I’m going to play some cool music this semester, and hopefully go to some neat concerts!
School starts next Wednesday, so in the meantime I’m practicing, working out, sleeping a lot, and finishing up my winter online class. It’ll be so nice to have a real schedule again!